Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold week in AK

It has been an extremely cold week, most days a high of -10.  We decided to concentrate on packing and moving things to storage when it gets a little more warmer, maybe 10 degrees above.

Things are going well with the house development.  The PM called right on scheduled as he always does and says there are no problems or delays. 

With only one more week to get everything out of our house here in Alaska, the stress levels are starting to go up a notch, or two.  We still have to ship the truck but can't do that because we need it to move items.   It is going to be a close finish here, but I think we can handle the pressure. 

2 comments:

  1. how did it turn out? We built a Rome with Ryan in Massey in Fort Mill and I googled into your blog, but I notice your posts are pretty old, I hope everything went well.... dreamrome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow.. I had not been here in awhile. It turned out great. Still have to go back to AK and pick up some storage left behind. I have had little issues with the house, but nothing major at all. Thanks for visiting..I will have to update some pictures..

      Delete